Biography of Lynne Morris
When you love something, talent naturally shows itself. Lynne Morris has combined her love for cooking, art and advertising in her food styling career.
Lynne has worked with leading names in the food industry such as Kroger, John Morrell and Procter & Gamble to name a few. Her work has been featured in print advertising and on food packaging, billboards and television.
Lynne uses her technical styling skills combined with her creative flair in order to present the food to its best advantage. She also enjoys choosing the props and garnishes that will help to portray the desired mood of the shot.
Clients quickly realize that Lynne researches her assignment, comes to the set prepared, and understands the creative mix of the photographer, art director and client. Her patience coupled with the ability to take direction or lead as needed assures that the client gets the shot that they are happy with.
Culinary Education and Memberships
- Culinary Institute of America, Food Styling Certificate, Hyde Park, NY (2006)
- Food on Film, Seminar and Hands-on-Meats Class, Minneapolis, MN (2005)
- Culinary Entrepreneurship Program, Master Food Styling Class, Los Angeles, CA (2008)
- International Conference on Food Styling & Photography, Boston University, Boston, MA (2007 and 2009)
- Member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals